Web Design Ireland | Grab a share of €700,000 every hour!
A Government report published in August 2015 states that Irish consumers are spending €700,000 online per hour – every hour.
More money is being generated through sales leads that begin with a Google search for any particular product or service.
That’s a lot of money changing hands as a result of businesses having high-performing websites – and as a leading web design agency in Ireland, already working for companies throughout the 32 counties, we can help you get your share of it.
How we deliver top Ireland Web Designs
We know that every business is unique, and so we take a tailored approach to every web design we do in Ireland. This allows us to make your web design stand out from the rest.
We achieve this by:
- Appointing an expert website designer to talk to you about how you would like your website to look and ‘feel’, right down to the colour scheme and fonts to be used.
- Having a specialist copywriter talk to you to capture information on all aspects of your business, your products or services, and your unique selling points.
- Using this information to create reader-friendly and engaging content for the website user, but which is also SEO-friendly for Google and other search engines. This is unlike most other web design agencies in Ireland, who will ask you to supply all your own content, which probably won’t be in the form that Google likes.
- Having developers and SEO specialists go to work on the ‘back end’ of your new website design, to further ensure it will be noticed by those who matter – the big search engines, and the people searching for your particular product or service.
Our Latest Web Design Projects
Website Maintenance and Digital Marketing
With so many web designs in Ireland all vying for attention, it is essential to keep yours fresh and engaging, to remain highly ranked. We do this for you through monthly website maintenance packages that will see us continue our SEO ‘back end’ work, as well as regularly add new content to your site, including blog posts. Our copywriters even come up the idea themselves on a regular basis, so all you need do is tell them to keep up the good work!
We also offer full Digital Marketing arrangements, where we create and operate newsletter marketing campaigns, Facebook advertising campaigns, and Google AdWords campaigns, to guarantee maximum reach of your online presence to potential customers everywhere. We supply detailed reports on the performance of each of these campaigns, and advise on how future campaigns can be tweaked to perform even better.
Our Web Design Ireland Portfolio
Companies we’re already working with successfully across Ireland include:
- Donegal Town Hardware – www.donegalhardware.ie
Leading hardware, building supplies, and garden centre store in Donegal Town, serving a broad hinterland
- Premier Insulations – www.premierinsulations.com
Ireland’s leading supplier of home and commercial insulation solutions, based at Birr in County Offaly and serving every county in Ireland
- Elaine Madigan Cashmere – www.elainemadigancashere.com
Elaine Madigan is one of Ireland’s top designers of luxury cashmere garments, which are sold online through this full e-commerce site as well as her shop at Naas in County Kildare and several other outlets across the country.
- Apex Fire Ltd. – www.apexfire.ie
Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy services, with locations in Cavan, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Dublin.
- Zara’s Planet – www.zarasplanet.com
Providing unforgettable horse riding holidays all around the world, from joint operational bases in Dublin and also at Dunblane in Scotland
- Brendan McDaid Golf Academy – www.brendanmcdaidgolf.com
The Dublin-based academy of former European Tour player Brendan McDaid, who is coach to leading current player Peter Lawrie. Ranks number 1 on Google for the search term ‘Golf Lessons Dublin’
- ReproMed – www.repromed.ie
One of Ireland’s leading fertility clinics, with locations in Dublin and Kilkenny, offering a full range of fertility tests and treatments to couples who are trying to conceive
- Charisma Blinds – www.charismablinds.net
Showcasing the services of a Waterford-based company with more than fifty years of experience in supplying and installing all types of blinds and shutters across the south-east of Ireland
- E.N. Garden Designs – www.engardendesigns.ie
The website of Cork-based Eoin Nolan and E.N. Garden Designs Ltd., a top garden design and landscaping award company for both the domestic and commercial sectors. This site was shortlisted in the ‘Best SME Website’ category at the 2014 Web Awards.
For more examples of companies across Ireland that we’ve created attractive and successful web designs for, see our Website Design Portfolio page
Website Design Ireland HQ
Our web design services for all of Ireland are co-ordinated from our head office at Thomastown in the heart of County Kilkenny. As our portfolio shows, our reach spreads far and wide from there – to all four corners of Ireland, in fact. No matter where you are in Ireland, if you’re looking for a sparkling web design that will deliver results for you, look no further.