Expert SEO Services to boost your rankings
Our comprehensive SEO services address all factors required to get your site moving up the rankings in Google and other major search engines.
Our SEO services consist of two fundamental steps – analysis and action. By analysing what your website is currently doing, and what it needs to do better, we formulate an action plan to get it higher in the rankings – and then to keep it there.
We begin by performing in-depth analysis on your own site and those of your competitors. This identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Market research and keyword research are the most important steps here. They consists of three major steps:
- Discovery – We’ll find the most relevant keywords for attracting traffic from your target audience. This will be a combination of ‘short tail’ and ‘long tail’ keywords, and variations like singular, plural, and synonyms. We will also analyse how often these keywords are being searched for each month.
- ROI analysis – This is where we’ll decide the most valuable keywords for your website. Generic keywords may be the most widely searched, but they are also the most competitive, and generally bring only mediocre conversion rates. Phrases that more accurately describe the specific qualities of your site will bring a higher ROI.
- Competitive analysis – We also analyse how your competitors fare for any given keywords, and what they are doing to get those rankings. This provides a clearer picture of how taking action for those keywords is likely to benefit your site. It can also show how dynamic your competitors are with regard to optimisation issues.
Once analysis is complete, we start taking action. Again, there are a number of steps:
- Content review and revision – You’ve often heard it said that ‘content is king’, and today, that’s more important than ever for SEO as well as customer engagement. Content Marketing dovetails nicely with SEO here as we conduct a thorough review of all content on your site, identify what needs to revised, what additions are needed, and then do the work necessary.
- On-page SEO – We continue to work directly on your website content, now from a more technical point of view. We address any issues with title and meta tags, internal links, URL framing, etc.
- Web page optimisation – We conduct a thorough analysis of your website and server to identify and address any other issues that may be lowering your ranking. This includes conformity checks and other checks on domain usage, page structures, link structures, load balancing, load speed, and other factors.
- Search engine mark-up optimisation – We analyse the source code of your website, and if necessary, amend it so that search engines will understand it properly.
- Off-page SEO – Once your on-page content has been optimised, we upload it, and submit your website to the major search engines and directories. Other elements of off-page SEO include social media activity, blog content writing, and submission to approved third parties.
SEO Services Summary
In summary, our SEO Services include the following:
- Keyword research & analysis
- Google Analytics set-up (if not already present)
- Directory submission
- Alt tags creation
- HTML sitemap
- sitemap.xml creation (RSS format)
- Optimised meta tags creation for all web pages
- Google/Yahoo/Bing webmaster verification
- URL optimisation
- Optimised folder structure
- Making logs access available for search engines
- Social media promotion
SEO Services contracts
High organic rankings are the golden tickets of the SEO world. Everybody wants them, but there are only a few to go round. This means they’re hard to achieve – and hard to hold onto as well.
We advise everybody seeking SEO services that it won’t be an overnight success. You can’t make changes to a website that’s on page eight today, and expect to see it on page one tomorrow. Those changes may be the right ones, but it will still take time for the site to work its way up the rankings.
Our SEO services contracts are therefore for an initial period of 12 months. That’s the time needed to see any initial results, make any further changes necessary, and carry out ongoing work too, to maintain your new and higher ranking. Give us the time we need, and we’ll give you the ranking you want.
For further information or to arrange a no-obligation SEO audit of your website, contact us today. Call us in Kilkenny at 056 7800575, in Dublin at 01 5313911, use our Contact Us form, or e-mail us at [email protected]