SEO Packages tailor-made for your business
Most business owners coming to us for SEO services want to know how much they will cost and if we have SEO packages like they’ve seen others offer.
The short answer is we don’t. We don’t believe in them. We prefer to tailor-make an SEO package to your requirements, not bundle you into one we prepared earlier.
There are three main reasons why:
- Each website is different. Therefore, each set of SEO requirements is different. Your needs may not fall neatly into a package promising ‘x’ number of keywords, ‘y’ number of blog posts, and ‘z’ number of social media promotions per month. That means that anybody selling you a pre-defined SEO package will either be under-selling or over-selling you on one or more of those things.
- SEO packages are not as impressive as they may appear. It’s often the case that SEO agencies selling packages provide a long and impressive-looking list of what they will do for you each month. But there are two things to be wary of.
- Firstly, many of those tasks will be relatively simple and automated ones that should come as standard anyway.
- Secondly, some of the ‘quick-fix’ tactics they employ to deliver results from a ‘bargain’ package can end up getting you penalised in the long run. Effective and ethical SEO really is a case of you get what you pay for.
- SEO needs can run deep. It’s sometimes the case that there are fundamental problems with a website, and effective SEO can only be carried out by starting with a re-build. In these cases, no pre-bundled SEO package in existence will help. You’ve got to go back to basics, instead of just ticking boxes on a monthly checklist.
We will come up with an SEO package for you, at a price appropriate to your needs and the work involved. But we’ll do it only after first learning about your business and seeing where and how your website needs to improve.
We may not offer ready-made SEO packages, but we do offer thorough and no-obligation SEO audits and quotations.